|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
I Want To Be Unique: Developing Artistic Style
First of all, I freely admit that what I say isn't gospel. I am a total amateur at art and writing. I've learned everything that I know via the internet and a few drawing books. It's just that I appreciate all of the tutorials here on dA that have helped me out, and I want to put a little bit of my own methods back in.
In my experience, style will either be one of the easiest or one of the hardest things for you to develop as an artist. I've been there, there is no worse feeling than the crushing realization that your art looks an awful lot like everyone else's. The weirdest part is that it's really difficult to develop a style of your ow
-CLOSED- Art Raffle!Heeere's my first art raffle!
What can I win?
5 art prizes:
1. A full picture with complex shading and complex background up to 2 characters (ex. http://fav.me/d55xhjp )
2. A fullbody picture with flat color and simple shading of your character (ex. http://fav.me/d55q5hq http://fav.me/d53oj38 )
3. An headshot with complex shading of your character (ex. http://fav.me/d52eq3i )
4. An headshot with flat color of your character (ex. http://fav.me/d52dlap http://fav.me/d52uosy )
5. A sketch with flat color of your character up to 2 characters (ex. http://fav.me/d55y2h3 http://fav.me/d53kjmj )
How do I enter?
Write a journal/poll featuring this journal and comment here with a link to it. Please, try to avoid comments like "Can I enter?": EVERYONE can enter!
Do I have to be watching you?
Yes, but ONLY if you like my art and you want to be one of my watchers. What's the point of having free art from someone of which you don't like the style? I'm doing thi
Tagged and the To Do ListGuess what.... I got tagged by ~HinotoHygua
So Let's do this....
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their Journal.
3. Answer the questions the Tagger set for you in their post, & create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to Tag & Post their icons on your Journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're Tagged If You're Reading This". You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
5 things about me:
1. Love anime
2. Love animals
3. Love manga
4. Totally insane
5. A real Narutard from Norway
The questions I have to answer:
1. Could you survive in the Hunger Games?
2. If you can choose ONE anime person to date, who would it be and why?
Um... Konan from Naruto. Just because she is calm and a really nice person/character
3. Do you enjoy pie?
Yup... Apple pie!!
4. Will you check out my new deviant
Ah~ Tagged again. ^^~Tagged by :iconalpin-j:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about \"you are tagged if you\'re reading this.\" You legitimately have to tag 10 people!
7. ALSO, 10 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF.
10 things about me:
1. I'm Asian,Vietnamese to be specific,if you didn't know that already.
2. I sing whenever I'm alone.
3. I love staring into people's eyes.
4. I love staring at people when they smile/laugh.
5. I love my mom.
6. Am a shy guy,but talks a lot if people get to know me enough.
7. Am penniless at the moment.
8. Have a gap between my upper front teeth.
9. Love many things but couldn't afford most of them.
10. Am always looking to making new friends.
Top Naruto Couples in Japan and VOTE!カカイル (KakaIru) ------- 629,000
サスナル (SasuNaru) ---- 392,000
カカナル (KakaNaru) ---- 188,000
サスサク (SasuSaku) ---- 139,000
カカサス (KakaSasu) ---- 105,000
ナルサク (NaruSaku) ----- 85,700
サソデイ (SasoDei) ------- 53,900
ジラツナ(JiraTsu) --------- 52,600
シカナル (ShikaNaru) ---- 50,900
シカテマ (ShikaTema) --- 50,200
イタサス (ItaSasu) ------- 49,000 :icondoublefacepalmplz:
カカサク (KakaSaku) ---- 48,300
ネジヒナ (NejiHina) ------ 47,800 :iconfacepalmplz:
シカいの (ShikaIno) ------ 47,800
ナルヒナ (NaruHina)------ 42,600
サイナル (SaiNaru) ------- 4
Mollie's Ribbons I grew up in a small town just a few dozen miles from the closest water sourcea slowly shrinking aquifer that squatted underneath the seat of Thompson County, our neighborly border. Fortunately, we hadn't yet been quite as devastated by our annual droughts as those in Oklahoma and Texas. Rumors would occasionally drift in with a tumbleweed traveler about how bad the deep South had dried up into nothing but an old dusty lake bed, but these flashes of news were too few and too far between to be counted on as up to date or even true.
Once, I heard one of my distant cousins, a boy by the name of Harold, was said to have been caug
Keep in Touch!
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More